Save 15% with the purchase of a suitcase
Perfectly tailored for Monos suitcases, the Luggage Cover provides top-to-bottom protection from any dirt and scratches that usually come with checking luggage when travelling. Spend less time worrying how your luggage will arrive – its durable, water-resistant material helps shield against scuffs in transit, weather and spills.
With its minimal design and frosted, translucent finish, the suitcase cover subtly highlights the signature Monos luggage design and lets the case’s colour show through – so you don’t have to sacrifice style for protection.
Made with eco-friendly, recyclable TPU, our Luggage Cover contains no PVC, chlorine, or phthalates.
Scroll down to see how the Luggage Cover fits over our luggage.
- Designed to fit perfectly on Monos suitcases
- Water-resistant fabric helps protect against scuffs in transit, weather, and spills
- Openings for handles and wheels
- Made with recyclable TPU
- PVC-free and phthalate-free
- Carry-On size: 22" × 14" × 9"
- Carry-On Plus size: 23" × 15" × 9.5"
- Carry-On Pro size: 22" × 14" × 9"
- Carry-On Pro Plus size: 23" × 15" × 9.5"
- Check-In Medium size: 26.5" × 18.5" × 10.5"
- Check-In Large size: 30" × 21" × 11"
- Hybrid Carry-On size: 22" × 14" × 9"
- Hybrid Carry-On Plus size: 23" × 15" × 9.5"
- Hybrid Check-In Medium size: 26.5" × 18.5" × 10.5"
- Hybrid Check-In Large size: 30" × 21" × 11"
- Hybrid Trunk size: 29.9” x 15.7” x 14.3”
Tailored for travel
The Luggage Cover is made to fit perfectly around your Monos suitcase for maximum protection, with convenient openings for the handles and wheels so you can just leave it on and roll straight from baggage claim to wherever your travels take you next.
- Kathy G.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful Protection
The large check-in cover worked great. It has a few small tears and black marks on it, but the luggage doesn’t have a mark on it. It still looks like new. Even though the cover got abused, it is still reusable.
- Sal3 years agoRated 4 out of 5 starsIt gets the job done
I havent used it for a flight yet but did use it for a road trip. I will say they probably could have used the same material and made a zipper instead of having to wiggle it over
- Isabel D.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 4 out of 5 starsThe luggage cover is light
The luggage cover is light weight but also feels like durable quality and fits the check-in large very well. I gave it only 4-stars because of the price, it seems expensive for what it is. That being said, there is no way I would return it and I will be using it to protect my luggage when I check it in.
- Jessica C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFor people who want the best of the best
I purchased the Check-in Large in Rose Quartz and plastic cover. The color is a solid pale pink with no metallic or pearl pigments. I am a person that believes in buying high-quality items that last for years, instead of wasting money on cheap items that will end up in a landfill. I am also a designer with high standards for details. Monos definitely meets my quality and design requirements and is worth the price. This is my first hard-shell suitcase, so it took a bit of getting used to the inherent differences, but with use of packing cubes, the two equally sized compartments are easy to adjust to. My reason for changing to a hard shell is that I am a clean-freak germaphobe and cleaning a cloth suitcase is a nightmare. I love that I can easily disinfect the exterior as well as use the plastic cover. It also comes with a canvas storage bag and a mini magic eraser sponge for cleaning scuffs. It did not get scuffed much in cargo with the plastic cover on, however I scuffed it myself pretty badly with the hotel luggage rack. I was able to remove all scuffs with the magic eraser. On the return flight I did get a "ding" in the soft plastic around the zipper which is not fixable. I used the suitcase on a domestic 8 day trip and I had room for everything and I am an over-packer. My bag weighed exactly 50lbs. The suitcase is very light so that helps with the weight limits. It also rolls SO effortlessly, and maneuvers like rolling through soft clouds. Well done, Monos!
- Ternesia H.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsIt did it’s job!
Although I would have preferred less holes, the cover did it’s jobs in protecting my luggage. Loved that it is a perfect fit for my luggage. Highly recommend purchasing to protect your luggage!
Save 15% with the purchase of a suitcase
Get 15% off a Luggage Cover or Packing Cubes with the purchase of a suitcase.