With a sleek profile and water-resistant nylon twill with vegan leather details, the Metro Weekender is the perfect bag for multi-day travels – be it a weekend getaway or your next work trip. Its capacity is similar to our Carry-On designs, making it ideal for trips where wheeled luggage may not be the move, or a perfect addition to your existing luggage.
A spacious interior offers plenty of room for all your essentials, plus room for a few more, and features multiple interior pockets to organize and store smaller items. In addition to the main compartment, an outer sleeve fits up to a 16-inch laptop, and a zippered lower storage area is made with a water-resistant TPU coated interior that’s ideal for packing a few pairs of shoes, or separating wet items. A built-in trolley sleeve fits securely around the handle of any Monos suitcase for seamless pairing, and converts into an extra pocket when not in use.
- The nylon finish is made with premium nylon twill and features ultra-microfibre vegan leather accents
- The vegan leather finish is made with ultra-microfibre vegan leather
- Both the nylon and vegan leather finishes are water and scratch-resistant
- 16" laptop compartment
- Main compartment includes a zippered pocket, end pocket with a magnetic snap closure, and two side pockets for smaller items, a water bottle, or a compact umbrella
- Magnetic snaps underneath the main zipper compartment allow for easier packing and unpacking
- Equipped with an adjustable, removable shoulder strap and a trolley sleeve to secure your weekender to a suitcase handle while travelling
- Trolley sleeve converts into a useable pocket when not in use
- Lower compartment is lined with a wipeable TPU coated cotton twill
- Includes a drawstring bag for shoes or laundry
- Exterior measurements: 19.25" × 10.25" × 14.75"
- Weight: 5.18 lb (nylon) / 5.34 lb (vegan leather)
- Volume: 47.5 L
- Photo models: Tashi is 5'11.5" and Daniel is 6'1".
- Video model: Yonella is 5'8".
Warranty & Returns
Coated with a water-resistant finish that is easy to clean, the zippered bottom compartment is perfect for organizing and separating your travel essentials, with plenty of room to store an extra pair of shoes, a hair dryer, or other larger items.
Room for a getaway
The spacious main compartment features plenty of space for your weekend essentials, while two slip pockets and a zippered side pocket stow smaller items. Additionally, a zippered sleeve fits up to a 16” laptop, a zippered front pocket provides easy access to essentials, and the built-in trolley sleeve conveniently converts into another pocket when not in use.
- Tia S.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsIt's big, but very functional
I thought the color (vegan ivory) was going to be lighter in color than what I received, but I'm happy it's a bit darker so it won't get as dirty (as I evidently fear it might, but maybe not! I put it on the floor of a plane under the seat and it still looks pretty new). It is a lot larger than I was expecting. I sorta wish they made all of the same pockets for the smaller duffel with the shoe tray on the bottom. All of the pockets and zippers are so smart. Sounds strange, but every pocket is thoughtful and makes sense. The sleeve to place your bag on your suit cases, zips and has a magnetic clip to use as an extra pocket. The laptop sleeve is pretty well hidden and leaves plenty of room for larger laptops. Because it's so new, the bag is still pretty stiff, but even when it's completely emptied it holds its shape -- doesn't collapse at all. I feared the shoe bottom would give out when empty, but it holds its own. I was able to take this as a personal item on JetBlue and Delta. On the JetBlue flight I placed it under my seat. I'm 5'7 and I still had some leg room. I took a measuring picture on the Delta flight, because on the flight I checked in my bag and left the Weekender in the overhead bin. If you get the vegan leather it will be heavier once your things are in it, but I was find hauling my things around to my gate without a problem. It's a great bag, just know it's quite big but definitely will hold quite a few of your items. Just know the inside pockets may not be as…
- Carolyn H.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat bag, well made. Sadly had to return it.
This bag is perfect for someone who just wants to throw it in an overhead bin when flying. It is well made, looks super smart and is well designed. The bag is rigid, which is nice because if, for example, the bottom compartment isn't completely packed full, it doesn't collapse in. Sadly, I need something that will fit under an airplane seat. This is the only reason I gave it less than 5 starts
- Karen L P.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful addition to luggage set
This bag fits on Monos carry on as well as offering a shoulder strap for carrying separately. It’s a bit large to fit under airline seat. A smaller version to fit under seat would be great addition to product line.
- Yonatan G.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeyond amazing
I got my mono weekender took it on my trip to chicago over the weekend and I love it. I got so many compliments and questions where I got it from and I couldn’t stop bragging about it. Just wish I would have loved to be mono’s ambassador. I have you ur mono hybrid pro carry on , mono hybrid trunks and mono duffel bag. I am glad I chose the right brand and to add to the cool styling bag amazing customer service.
- James H.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsBe aware of the scale
It is a beautiful bag, my wife is thrilled about it. One note is that when the bag arrived it was WAY bigger than I expected. It is huge. I think Monos should have a picture on their website that gives a better idea of the size.